RECEIVE UP TO $200.00 TOWARDS SHIPPING - ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES MAY APPLY!
iGen4500DFC Inverter Generator
- Perfect for Camping, Tailgating, RV's, Home Backup, and More
- Remote Start, LED Display, Up To 18 Hour Run Time
- 4500 Peak Watts and 3700 Rated Watts with Remote Start.
The Westinghouse iGen4500 Inverter Generator is a premium power solution to meet your portable power needs whether you're camping or on the go. With a TT-30R RV Ready Outlet, two 20A household outlets, and built-in USB ports, this generator is ideal for recreational activities or as an emergency backup power source. It's engineered for maximum fuel efficiency with a variable engine speed to produce only the power you need at any given time, running for up to 18 hours on a 3.4-gallon fuel tank to save you repeated trips to the gas station. Conveniently built with Push-Button Electric Start and wireless remote start for easy ignition. At less than 3% THD, the iGen4500 is perfect for running sensitive electronics like LCD/plasma televisions, laptops, tablets, or mobile devices that require clean, stable power. The LED Data Center has an automatic rotating digital display to keep you up to date for maintenance with real-time information. It features a lightweight, compact design with wheels and an extendable suitcase-style handle, making this model effortlessly more portable than traditional generators. The iGen4500 is ensured by a 3-year limited warranty from a nationwide service network and lifetime technical support.
- Bring power to your home during a power outage or recreational activities
- 4500 peak watts, 3700 running watts and runs for up to 18 hours on a 3.4 gal. gas tank
- Enhanced fuel efficiency - variable engine speeds allow 30% to 50% higher fuel efficiency than a traditional generator
- Compact and powerful design - features telescoping handle and never-flat wheels for easy portability at 104.7 lb.
- Remote start (key fob) and push button start make this generator convenient to operate
- Super quiet - as low as 52 dBA with double-insulated acoustic enclosure, asymmetrical cooling fans, and low tone mufflers to reduce operating noise
- Safely powers sensitive electronics such as laptop computers, cell phones and more
- Real-time LED display with runtime, remaining fuel, load/output, volts and lifetime hours data
- RV Ready TT-30R outlet keeps this compact generator versatile for campgrounds, tailgates, and other outdoor festivities
- All Westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and may contain minimum residual oil and/or fuel odor