The hardened X7 Steel (the 8.7 Series), is specially made for Siegmund in Germany. This steel is of a considerably higher hardness grade compared to 98% of the welding tables in the market. The only thing harder to our 8.7 series table are our Siegmund 8.8 Series Welding Tables. With the Series 8.7 Siegmund Welding tables, the top plate achieves a hardness of 850 vickers after the Plasma Nitration and the BAR-Treatment. The higher hardness also helps maintain the flatness of the weld table.
Welding Table Specs and Features: Approx. 5' x 3.5'
- Overall Tabletop Size: 1,500 x 1,000 x 200mm (59" x 39.37" x 7.87")
- Borehole: Ø 28mm (1.10")
- Welding Table Series: Professional Extreme 8.7 Series
- Welding Table Material Thickness: Approx. 24.5 – 27mm (0.96" - 1.06")
- Welding Table Material Type and Finish: Professional Extreme 8.7 Hardened Tool Steel, Plasma Nitrided and BAR-Coated
- Table Surface Hardness: 450-850 Vickers
- Official Siegmund Welding Table Part No.: 4-280035.XD7
- Maximum Weight Load: 7,520 lbs. (Based on Even Distribution)
- Approximate Table Weight: 1,300 lbs. / 577 kg.
- Boreholes on the Surface are in a Diagonal Grid Configuration.
- Boreholes have a radius of 3mm (0.118").
- Radius 3mm (0.118") / 6mm (0.236") on table edges and corners.
- Height of table side 200mm (7.87") - Borehole spacing of table side 50mm (1.96")
- Metric Scaling on the surface.
Construction reinforced with ribbing.
Siegmund standard legs included with table, please contact for additional options and pricing.