RECEIVE UP TO $200.00 TOWARDS SHIPPING - ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES MAY APPLY!
WGen12000DF Generator - Dual Fuel
- Up To 11 Hour Run Time with Remote and Electric Start
- Dual Fuel, Transfer and ST Switch Ready, Ideal for Home Backup
- 15000/13500 Peak Watts and 12000/10800 Rated Watts (Gas/Propane
For your toughest power needs, the Westinghouse WGen12000DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator is an ultra duty generator engineered for strength. With 15,000 peak watts and 12,000 running watts, the WGen12000DF is built with a brawny 713cc V-Twin OHV Westinghouse Engine to yield up to 11 hours of run time on a 10.5 gallon (40 L) gas tank and operates on either gasoline or propane. It features Push-Button Electric Start, making starting the WGen12000DF effortless while the remote start key fob offers added ease from a distance. Transfer Switch Ready L14-30R and larger 14-50R outlets have the muscle to power all your major appliances like your air conditioner, refrigerator, and sump pump as well as lights or entertainment centers at the same time with a single cord hookup.
Perfect as a backup power source for larger homes or a dependable source of portable power
12,000 running watts, 15,000 peak watts (gasoline); 10,800 running watts, 13,500 peak watts (propane)
Runs for up to 11 hours on a 10.5 gal. fuel tank with built-in fuel gauge; up to 6 hours on a 20 lb. propane tank
Powered by the ultra duty 713cc OHV V-Twin Westinghouse Engine constructed with a durable cast iron sleeve
- Push-Button Electric Start pairs with a key fob for seamless Remote Start
Dual fuel operation easily switches from gas to propane without shutting off unit
Weighing 352 lb. with as low as 74 dBA operating volume
Safely powers sensitive electronics such as laptop computers, cell phones, and more with less than 5% THD
(2) GFCI 5-20R household duplex outlets, (1) L5-30R, (1) Transfer Switch Ready L14-30R 120/240-Volt twist-lock, (1) 120/240V 14-50R, and (2) USB ports with rubber outlet covers
All Westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and may contain minimum residual oil and/or fuel odor